We offer a wide range of beautifully designed, tiny home kits.
Our DIY kits are easy to assemble and require no special know-how or equipment. Kits can be purchased inclusive of a trailer, or if you’d like to assemble your tiny home on a slab, you can simply purchase a kit without a trailer.
These tiny homes are designed to spec but custom alterations can be made to suit your needs. You’ll also have several colour schemes and cladding options to choose from to make your new home truly your own within our selection studio.
We have a range of tiny home sizes available, with the minimum length being 5.4m and the maximum length being 8.4m. Depending on the specific home design, the base of our trailers will be as close to 750mm off the ground as possible. All home designs are 4m in height including the trailer.
What the standard tiny house DIY package entails
- The package includes all the prefab panels needed for constructing the tiny house on wheels.
- It also includes all cappings and channels needed to fit the panels
- Screws to be used in joining the walls together.
- DIY user manuals to help you assemble the pieces.
- Homologated Chassis Vlemmix on two Knott torsion axles.
- Structural timber C24, kiln-dried, planed, bevelled 45mm x 95mm
- Windows: A-rated PVC 8 No
- Corrugated metal roof sheeting.
Note that all materials ordered for the DIY package are loaded on your tiny house trailer for easy shipping, delivery, or pick up.
What you should know
- You will need some basic building knowledge because these are not full precut kits as such. They are just materials for building a tiny house.
- Colours of trims, roof, gutters, and cappings can be selected from the usual colour bond charts.
- All packages other than the standard DIY ones will need to be quoted as required.
- All packages come with a standard tiny house trailer.
- Offer excludes: Interior wall and floor finishing; Insulation; Plumbing, heating and electric installation;
|Lenght||Basic version||Premium version|
|5.4 m||€ 18,950||€ 22,950|
|6.6 m||€ 23,950||€ 27,950|
|7.2 m||€ 25,950||€ 29,950|